A downloadable game for Windows
Four condemned daredevils wakes in an underground dungeon. Stalked by the relentless denizens of the Netherkeep, they are drawn into a struggle for survival that neither the living, nor the dead could provide an escape.
- Minimalist 16-Bit "Rogue-Lite" dungeon crawler RPG.
- Build your party with 9 playable classes, each role starkly different with their own set of skills, strengths and weaknesses.
- "Rock, Paper, Scissors" combat style.
- Skill synergy for added combat depth.
- Point allocation system; leveling up does not improve stats, but rather give stat points instead.
- Tiered equipment and skills.
- Random loots for added replayability.
- "Locked Saves" One savefile for each playthrough.
- Lite Permadeath - Save through savepoints and resume the game anytime, but save is erased upon death.
- 10 handcrafted levels with each dungeon level having a unique boss.
- Fog of war and enemy pursuit.
- Visible enemies for less grindy feel, and ability to ambush.
- And more to add in the future!
Check the game at RPGM forums: forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/netherkeep-a-16-bit-dungeon-crawler.114029/
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.